State Health Facts
A project of the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, the State Health Facts website offers free, easy-to-use health information for all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Topics include1:
- Demographics and the Economy
- Health Costs and Budgets
- Health Coverage and Uninsured
- Health Insurance and Managed Care
- Health Reform
- Health Status
- Medicaid and CHIP
- Minority Health
- Providers and Service Use
- Women’s Health
Legislative Bill Tracking and Subscription Services
The National Conference of State Legislators (NCSL) maintains lists of online tools that make it easy to keep up with healthcare reform news in your state. Check out their site for information about2:
- Bill tracking notification services
- Ways to sign up for email notifications for other types of legislative information, such as committee notices
- Legislative groups using social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, to share healthcare reform and other news
1. State Health Facts. The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. http://kff.org/statedata/. Accessed October 30, 2017.
2. Bill Tracking and Subscription Services on Legislative Websites. National Conference of State Legislatures. http://www.ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/bill-tracking-and-subscription-services.aspx. Accessed October 30, 2017.
Healthcare Reform Help
Give us a call to get more information about healthcare reform and find out how it affects people with a bleeding disorder.