For More Information
To speak with a legal representative, contact the A.C.C.E.S.S. Legal Support Hotline from PSI today.
Mon – Fri | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
The A.C.C.E.S.S. Legal Support Hotline is sponsored by Patient Services, Inc. and is not affiliated with Shire.
The A.C.C.E.S.S. Legal Support Hotline offers a variety of free legal services to help you:
- Get health insurance under the Affordable Care Act
- File claims for Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Continue group health coverage for you and your family under COBRA
- Appeal if your insurance provider denied coverage for your medical treatment
- Understand your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act and Americans with Disabilities Act
Need Help Finding Insurance?
Get help sorting through your insurance options with these handy guides and resources.Check It Out