The Pulse on the Road live educational events hit cities across the country to discuss insurance and healthcare reform topics that matter to people with bleeding disorders. Featuring Michelle Rice of the National Hemophilia Foundation and other expert speakers, Pulse on the Road will answer these questions and more:
- What do families with bleeding disorders need to know about the Affordable Care Act (ACA)?
- How does the ACA change your insurance options and out-of-pocket costs?
- How can you choose between different healthcare plans?
- Where can you go for more information?
- How do you appeal a decision by your insurance company?
- Can you enroll in Medicaid in your state now?